at the heart of it all
Proper sauna craftsmanship requires two critical elements: wood and heat. Taking these elements and implementing the standards of quality and innovation together, creates the ultimate combination for one’s health and wellness.
With Health Mate’s family of collections, wood and heat are more than just beautiful design and the latest technology, they are held at the center of it all; providing a superior product producing restorative benefits for years to come.
Named the ‘Tree of Life’, cedar has long been known for its strength and vitality. Beyond it’s visible beauty, cedar naturally holds curative properties, making it one of the only woods known as a sustainable and renewable resource.
Using 100% FSC™ Western Red Cedar, Health Mate stands by their commitment to superior quality and wellness for all.
why it matters
- Naturally curative and strong material
- Distinctive cedar aroma provides relaxation and pleasure
- Evenly absorbs and radiate heat
- Is nontoxic and safe for children
- Maintains its structure in extreme temperatures
- Does not crack or warp
- Provides low shrinkage and high insulation values
- Highly resistant to bacteria and fungi
- Deters most insects, moths, and pests
- Durable and long-lasting
Health Mate holds the highest in industry certifications for their infrared saunas including TUV, CE, Nemko, CSA Canada, and CSA USA.