Last Modified April 22nd 2022
Health Mate Sauna respects the privacy concerns of our customers and we value your trust in our products and services. This Privacy Statement is meant to help you understand the types of information we collect, how we use this information, and the choices you can make.
This Privacy Statement applies to United States and Canadian visitors to the dev.healthmatesauna.com website or where this notice is posted (the “Site”). By accessing the Site where this policy is posted, you accept the terms of this Privacy Statement and any updates that we make.
THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information, or “personal data,” in order to operate our business and provide our products and services. Personal data is the information that identifies you as an individual. The type of personal data we collect depends on your interactions with us and how you use our products and services.
Some Personal Data Is Provided By You
We collect some personal data based on your interactions with us. Some personal data is collected when you use our website and some personal data is collected when you use our products or services. For example, you provide us personal data when you:
- Make a purchase
- Register your warranty
- Contact us with a question
- Participate in a promotion or survey
- Request a brochure
Some Data Is Collected By Our Website
Our website collects aggregated data about site visitors which alone cannot be used to identify you. We use this information to learn about how our website is used.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of personal data we collect depends on the features of the Site that you use which may include:
- Contact Information: We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, or other similar contact information.
- Account or Billing Information: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your credit card or bank information. We may also collect information related to your account such as your username or password.
- Product Information: We may collect product information such as your warranty information, purchase history, or product interests.
- Demographic Information: We may collect demographic information such as your birthdate or geographic location.
- Resume Information: We may collect employment, education and other similar resume information that you submit through our website.
If you choose not to provide us with person information, you may still access our Site, however you may be unable to use a service or unable to access certain functionalities of the Site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
To improve our Site and services, we collect and use aggregated information which does not personally identify you. When you visit the Health Mate websites, we may automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, your operating system and browser type, the web pages you visit on our website, the address of any referring website, and your geographic location. This information is used to operate, maintain, and manage our Site and related services. For example, we may calculate the average number of site visitors who visit a particular webpage on our website.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the personal data we collect to communicate with you and to provide the products or services you have requested. We also use data we collect to operate our business, improve our products and services and to send you marketing offers that we think may interest you.
TO PROVIDE AND IMPROVE OUR SERVICES
We use your personal data to provide our services, and facilitate communication between you, Health Mate Sauna and Health Mate Sauna affiliated dealers. We may also use your information to understand how our customers use our Site in order to improve our services and your experience.
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your personal data to respond to you when you contact us. We may also use your personal data to communicate with you about Health Mate Sauna products or services, or regarding promotions and marketing that we believe may interest you. To update your preferences or to opt-out of receiving certain communications, please see What Choices Can I Make?
WHY DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We share personal data with your consent or to complete the transaction of a service you have requested or authorized. We share personal data with our affiliates, vendors and third party service providers as described in this notice to process it for us. We also share personal data if required by law, to protect our customers or others, to maintain the security, or to operate our business. We will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties without your permission.
HEALTH MATE SAUNA AFFILIATED DEALERS
Health Mate Sauna is a global company that works with a network of trusted authorized dealers and affiliates. We may share your personal data with a Health Mate Sauna authorized dealer or affiliate near you to facilitate product sales, shipment, delivery or installation as well as to provide maintenance and other services related to your product. We also share your personal data with other companies within the Health Mate Sauna family for marketing and sales purposes. Health Mate authorized dealers also share some personal data with us in connection with your purchases. For example, we may receive information about your purchase of a product that is eligible for warranty registration.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your personal data with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as, providing technical services, processing your payment, providing a service you have requested, or facilitating marketing activities and other promotions. These third parties may only use the personal data that is necessary to perform the function required and may not use it for any other purpose.
One of our vendors is Google Remarketing, which may show you ads for things you browsed on a recent visit to our site. These ads may show up on various sites across the internet. You can manage or opt out of what Google Remarketing promotes by visiting https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
INTEREST BASED ADVERTISING
You may visit the Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative, or the Digital Advertising Association of Canada for more information on interest based advertising and to exercise your choice to opt out of certain ad targeting from participating companies.
TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
Health Mate Sauna may access, preserve, use, or disclose your personal data if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, or that it is reasonably necessary to detect, prevent, and address security, technical issues, or fraud.
Health Mate Sauna may access, preserve, use, or disclose your personal data in order to protect the rights of the business, its property, its employees and others, or to enforce Health Mate Sauna’s billing or contracts. In the unlikely event that Health Mate Sauna is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale or other change in ownership, our customers’ personal data may be among the transferred business assets.
COOKIES & OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Many web browsers are set up to accept cookies automatically, but you may change your cookie preferences through the options available in your web browser. By choosing not to receive certain cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of certain features of our Site. Please review the options available in the web browser that you are using to make changes to your cookie preferences.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
While no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that our network or systems will never be compromised, we take reasonable measures to protect your personal data against loss or unauthorized access. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. Please contact us immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised.
DATA TRANSFERS AND PROCESSING
Health Mate Sauna is a global company and we may transfer your personal data to Health Mate Sauna affiliates or to third parties in locations around the world for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We store and process data both inside and outside of the United States. Countries where we process data may have data protection laws that differ from those in your own country.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
Health Mate Sauna is committed to protecting children’s privacy and safety on the Internet. The Health Mate Sauna website is a general audience site and is not intended for use by children under 18. If you become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal data we ask that you notify us by email at [email protected]. Should we become aware that a child under age 18 has provided personally identifiable information, we will take steps to immediately delete it.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to make an annual request for information regarding the disclosure of categories of your personal data Health Mate Sauna has shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please send an email to [email protected] or write to us at:
California Privacy Rights
Health Mate Sauna
10541 Calle Lee STE 119,
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Please allow 30 days for Health Mate Sauna to respond to your request.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that can be set in a web browser. At this time we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
WHAT CHOICES CAN I MAKE?
You have choices about how to manage your personal data and what types of communications you receive from us.
Access Requests: To request access to, correct, change or delete your personal data, you may contact Health Mate Sauna directly by email or by phone.
Email Communications: You may choose to opt-out of receiving certain email communications by following the instructions in the email to unsubscribe.
Push Alerts: You may access the options available on your mobile phone to control your receipt of push alerts.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For questions about our Privacy Statement, to make choices about receiving marketing or promotional communications, or if you have a request to access, correct or delete your personal data, you may contact us by email, telephone or postal mail at:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (800) 946-6001
Health Mate Sauna
10541 Calle Lee STE 119,
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement is effective as of April 22nd 2022. From time to time it may become necessary to update or change our Privacy Statement and Health Mate Sauna encourages you to periodically check here for the most current version. If significant changes are made, Health Mate Sauna will provide you with appropriate notice, which may include conspicuous notice on our Site, or email notification. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Statement.
SAUNA SHIPPING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy and our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
- Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
- Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
- Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our service department (1-800-946-6001) option “2” before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
- If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 1-800-946-6001 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
- Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 20% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
- If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
- Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
These sites, its design and its contents are copyrighted and the sole property of Health Mate Sauna. All images are protected by copyright. Any use infographics, diagrams, trademarks, logos, photographs and illustrations is prohibited.
Any use of past equipment, including; controllers, power supplies, wood, cables, or saunas is strictly prohibited. This includes